The following outlines the terms of our PMA. Every new member is required to sign this Membership Agreement before joining. If you are interested in becoming a member/student of the Classical Martial Arts Centre - Fudoshin Dojo you are agreeing to the following:
- This Association of members declares that our objective is to provide the Private Membership Association founders and all Private Membership Association members with a "dojo" (aka "a place of the way") in which to conduct all manner of private busyness and convenient exchange with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all activities in the Private Domain and utilizing all the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (VCLT). All protecting our freedoms and rights to deal in private and to provide a platform for members to instigate busyness and exchange in the private domain under these protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Canadian Bill of Rights and fortified by the international Covenants and Treaties committed to by the Corporation of Canada and acknowledged by The Constitution of the UNITED STATES, as well as any previous and current protections guaranteed by the Duty to Accommodate and the Laws protecting Religious rights and freedoms in Canada, Criminal Code 423, 176 & 180. We agree to operate in our capacity as a private man or woman, as per section 26 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and enter into this contract under common law (Bhindi v. British Columbia Projectionsists)
- We hold that our spiritual beliefs (whatever they may be), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (VCLT), the Bill of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
Additionally linking the Constitution of the United States of America via The United States-Canada Income Tax Treaty, as well as the various constitutions of the several states of the union for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Bills, Covenants, Treaties and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our Creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Bills, Covenants, Treaties and Statutes. Since 1974 Canada has operated under the federal reserve system, therefore House Joint Resolution 192, of June 1933, applies to all Canadian and Ontarian Government corporations/institutions.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” and “right of self-determination” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), the Bill of Rights of Canada, as well as the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the Private Domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private busyness activity. This includes the wellness services offered by Classical Martial Arts Canada and Classical Martial Arts Centre - Fudoshin dojo
- The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct all convenient exchange between members for mutual benefit in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution, Bill of Rights and Covenants remaining fully intact. We recognize that the supreme court has ruled on multiple occasions that CANADA must uphold its international obligations to abide by the international treaties, of which have also been ratified by queen Elizabeth.
- The Association will recognize any natural man or woman (irrespective of race, colour, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said individual has not been sanctioned, excised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
- Membership to the Associations, Classical Martial Arts Canada and Classical Martial Arts Centre - Fudoshin dojo, and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association. If any donations has been made this donation will not be refunded in this instance. The code of conduct and "Rules of the dojo" are outlined in the student manual and must be adhered to in every class. The role of the dojo Sensei is to ensure the safety of the students and the preservation of the martial arts, and the dojo Sensei has been given this designation by consent of the governed. Ultimately, "Sensei's word is law" at the dojo.
- I understand that, since The Association is protected by the Canadian Bill of Rights (a, c & e) the International Covenant (ICCPR) Articles 1, 4, 6, 7, 8.2,11,18,19,21,23, 27, First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and Provincial/Territorial Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff people. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by the dojo Sensei/director and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
- I agree to join Classical Martial Arts Canada/Classical Martial Arts Centre - Fudoshin Dojo Association, a private membership association under original common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. I am entering into this agreement to experience a classical martial arts program.
(A) For purposes of this PMA I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private living member.
My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, Provincial/Territorial, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association. This being said, I acknowledge that I and/or my son(s)/daughter(s) are participating in a martial arts program. I acknowledge and agree that while every precaution is taken to ensure the safety of the students, injuries are possible and therefore does not fall under "a clear and present danger of substantive evil".
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, Provincial/Territorial or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services in the Public Domain, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and comprehended this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behaviour towards any other member of The Association or violate the "rules of the dojo" or by the decision of the dojo director/Sensei. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
11. I agree that I will not film or photograph any of the classes/gradings that my son(s)/daughter(s) participate in.
12. I comprehend and agree to the Mask Policy of Classical Martial Arts Canada/Classical Martial Arts Centre - Fudoshin Dojo
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "Classical Martial Arts Canada/Classical Martial Arts - Fudoshin dojo". I declare that by joining this Association, I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.